A new course from HempStaff! Perfect for all of us that are currently under self quarantine in our homes! HempStaff offers this 3 hour
A new course from HempStaff! Perfect for all of us that are currently under self quarantine in our homes! HempStaff offers this 3 hour basic cannabis training, which is not state specific, with a certificate of completion. This course is to teach future dispensary workers how cannabis truly works in the human body and how to interact with patients in a marijuana dispensary. This class will be held LIVE via an Online Webinar! This class is about the duties of a dispensary workers and science of cannabis, so it’s good for any state or country in the world!
Wednesday, Sept 16th Click Here to purchase tickets.
This class will also be offered on August 22nd – click here for that class.
This is a Professional Training Course to teach you what you need to know about cannabis so that you can apply to work in a Marijuana Dispensary. You will be working with cardholders in this position and must understand the medication before you start assisting others. The material is presented in a fast paced, 3-hour course, all attendees receive a certificate of completion. The goal of this class to help you understand the industry and the medication which will help boost your resume with the knowledge you need to speak intelligently when you land that interview for an opening at a dispensary in the near future.
This course differs from our normal 4-hour course, as it is not as in-depth as that course regarding cannabinoids and terpenes, does not include a resume review and does not have a certification test. If you wish to take our other course at a future date after attending this course, you can do so for only $99.
For those with no legal experience to put on a resume, training increases your chances of getting a job in the marijuana industry! On average, a Marijuana business owner gets over 200 resumes for every opening they post. With this training on your resume – you WILL stand out from the crowd!
Many owners across the nation have taken our course, and they all agree – they will look for HempStaff trained employees first when interviewing for entry level dispensary employees – as they know our course gives them the cannabis knowledge to help them succeed. Certainly not every business owner has heard of us, but all owners can agree that some training is better than no training.
How will this course help you get a job in a Marijuana Dispensary?
1) Training Certification on your resume will get you noticed when you apply to a dispensary and lead to more interviews
2) The knowledge you learn in class allows you to speak intelligently and speak to points the dispensary managers want to hear, giving you a much greater chance of landing the job.
3) When HempStaff clients come to us looking for Budtenders, our trained students, that live in their area, will be contacted first!
This training focuses on Dispensary Agents, or Budtenders, the person that works behind the counter of a marijuana dispensary. At HempStaff, we believe they need to be trained since they are the product specialists whose main responsibility is to be an expert on all cannabis products. This person must be trained to work with patients and customers and help educate on how cannabis can alleviate some of their symptoms. Dispensary agents must be able suggest which products may work best and also how to use these products and what the appropriate dosages should be.
HempStaff, having held training in 24 of states since 2014 and certifying over 8,500 students, is known as the go to company for dispensary training. We are the ONLY Dispensary Training Course that employs someone with 5+ years of legal cannabis experience, including dispensary management experience, as our head trainer! We know the value of having our students be able to ask questions that only someone with this much experience can actually answer.
Please Note: DO NOT put ANY illegal experience on your resume for a job in the marijuana industry! Unless you have experience working in a dispensary, this training will be what you can put on your resume to let employers know you have the knowledge and ambition they are looking for when selecting candidates to interview. Taking this training shows you have the motivation to obtain professional training in the subject of marijuana and truly desire to be the best Dispensary Employee you can be!
What you will learn in this Cannabis Dispensary Training:
- How Marijuana helps patients and the power of different cannabinoids and terpenes
- Marijuana and the symptoms that it can minimize or alleviate
- All Marijuana products that may be available and how to direct a patient to use them
- How to recommend the appropriate Marijuana dosage
- How to greet customers and speak with them to understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Marijuana product and dosage to help them have a positive experience
- The Endocannabinoid system: Learn how this little known system in your body uses the cannabinoids to help alleviate ailments
- The main cannabinoids in cannabis (THC, CBD, CBN) and what each can do for your patients
- The ailments/diseases cannabis can be recommended for and which cannabinoids / terpenes work best for symptoms associated with these diseases
- How to manage Point of Sale systems, Inventory Systems and Security in the Cannabis Industry
- A Day in the Life of a Dispensary Agent or Budtender
- Our trainer, with 5+ years of experience working in a marijuana dispensary, will teach you what you need to know to be a knowledgeable, compassionate and professional marijuana employee in this new exciting industry.
- There will be a question and answer session as well, so bring all your questions regarding marijuana dispensaries!
At the end of the cannabis training all attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion.
The HempStaff Certification was created so that we can be sure that any candidate we send to our client for an interview is trained and qualified. In addition to any possible job openings through HempStaff, students are encouraged to list the HempStaff Certification and Training as education/professional training on their resume when applying for industry jobs on their own.
Many of our students have used our networked, some even in our class, to search out their own opportunities to obtain jobs on their own. Dozens of dispensary owners have attended our classes as well – so we suggest business casual attire. There are many opportunities to explore once you are properly trained! Now is the time to get training cannabis dispensary jobs and get into this industry before it explodes nationally over the next couple years! This is one of the few industries actually picking up in sales during the virus epidemic!
Looking for more advanced cannabis knowledge? Check out our 3 Hour Advanced Cannabis Training Course.
You can purchase this class as an add-on for only $99 (Valid for August 29th class)
Scroll down or Click here to purchase through EventBrite
Not ready to purchase a training seat yet? Register with HempStaff to be emailed about future training courses.