An intense 4 hour cannabis training for dispensary jobs in Pennsylvania, with certification test, to prepare you to work in a PA Medical Marijuana
An intense 4 hour cannabis training for dispensary jobs in Pennsylvania, with certification test, to prepare you to work in a PA Medical Marijuana Dispensary. Class will be done via LIVE WEBINAR on October 3rd!
Scroll down or Click here to purchase through EventBrite
Class held at 10 AM on 10/3 @ 10 AM EST via LIVE WEBINAR
$179 Early Bird Price thru 9/23
This a Professional Training Course to teach you what you need to know about cannabis and your state’s Cannabis Laws so that you have the knowledge needed to apply to work in a marijuana dispensary. The material is presented in a fast paced, 4 hour course with a summary exam at the end to get your certificate of completion. The goal of this class is to help you understand the cannabis industry and cannabis products, as well as help boost your resume and give you the knowledge you need to speak intelligently when you land that interview for an opening at a dispensary in the near future.
For those with no legal experience to put on a resume, training greatly increases your chances of getting a job in the marijuana industry! On average, a Marijuana business owner gets over 200 resumes for every opening they post! With HempStaff Training on your resume – you WILL stand out from the crowd!
Many owners across the nation have taken our course, and they all agree – they will look for HempStaff trained employees first when interviewing for entry level dispensary employees – as they know our course gives them the cannabis knowledge to help them succeed. Certainly not every business owner has heard of us, but all owners can agree that some training is better than no training.
How will this course help you get a job in a Marijuana Dispensary?
1) We offer a resume review, to get your resume looking exactly how cannabis business owners like it
2) Training on your resume will get you noticed when you apply to a dispensary and lead to more interviews
3) The knowledge you learn in class allows you to speak intelligently and speak to points the dispensary managers want to hear, giving you a much greater chance of landing the job.
4) When HempStaff clients come to us looking for Budtenders, our trained students, that live in their area, will be contacted first!
This training focuses on Dispensary Agents, or Budtenders, the person that works behind the counter of a marijuana dispensary. At HempStaff, we believe they need to be trained since they are the product specialists whose main responsibility is to be an expert on all cannabis products. This person must be trained to work with patients and customers and help educate on how cannabis can alleviate some of their symptoms. Dispensary agents must be able suggest which products may work best and also how to use these products and what the appropriate dosages should be.
After passing this cannabis dispensary training for Pennsylvania, HempStaff offers you a resume review to help you get your document looking the best that it can before you start sending it out for posted positions. And of course, when our recruiters are contracted to fill entry level dispensary agents or cultivation site workers, we review our student’s resumes and contact them first!
HempStaff, having held training in Pennsylvania since 2016, is known as the go to company for dispensary training for Pennsylvania marijuana dispensaries. We are the ONLY Dispensary Training Course that employs someone with 4+ years of legal cannabis experience, including dispensary management experience, as our head trainer! We know the value of having our students be able to ask questions that only someone with this much experience can actually answer.
Please Note: DO NOT put ANY illegal experience on your resume for a job in the marijuana industry! Unless you have experience working in a dispensary, this training will be what you can put on your resume to let employers know you have the knowledge and ambition they are looking for when selecting candidates to interview. Taking this training shows you have the motivation to obtain professional training in the subject of marijuana and truly desire to be the best Dispensary Employee you can be!
What you will learn in this Cannabis Dispensary Training for Pennsylvania:
- State specific Laws and what to expect in Marijuana Dispensaries
- How Marijuana helps patients and the power of different cannabinoids and terpenes
- Marijuana and the symptoms that it can minimize or alleviate
- All Marijuana products that may be available and how to direct a patient to use them
- How to recommend the appropriate Marijuana dosage
- How to greet customers and speak with them to understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Marijuana product and dosage to help them have a positive experience
- The Endocannabinoid system: Learn how this little known system in your body uses the cannabinoids to help alleviate ailments
- The main cannabinoids in cannabis (THC, CBD, CBN, etc) and what each can do for your patients
- The ailments/diseases medical cannabis can be recommended for and which cannabinoids / terpenes work best for symptoms associated with these diseases
- How to manage Point of Sale systems, Inventory Systems and Security in the Cannabis Industry
- A Day in the Life of a Dispensary Agent or Budtender
- Our trainer, with 4+ years of experience working in a marijuana dispensary, will teach you what you need to know to be a knowledgeable, compassionate and professional marijuana employee in this new exciting industry.
- There will be a question and answer session as well, so bring all your questions regarding marijuana dispensaries!
At the end of the cannabis training for Pennsylvania dispensary jobs, you will be given a 20 question exam that you must pass with 75% in order to get your HempStaff Certification.
We know that laws are constantly updated in the cannabis industry. That’s why, once you take our professional training class, you are welcome to return to any future training session, based on availability, at no charge!
The HempStaff Certification was created so that we can be sure that any candidate we send to our client for an interview is trained and qualified. In addition to any possible job openings through HempStaff, students are encouraged to list the HempStaff Certification and Training as education/professional training on their resume when applying for industry jobs on their own.
Many of our students have used our networked, some even in our class, to search out their own opportunities to obtain jobs on their own. Dozens of dispensary owners have attended our classes as well – so we suggest business casual attire. There are many opportunities to explore once you are properly trained! Now is the time to get training for Pennsylvania cannabis dispensary jobs and get into this industry before it explodes nationally over the next couple years!
On April 17th, 2016 Gov. Wolf signed into a law a medical marijuana program for Pennsylvania. However with this law, there is a ban on smoking marijuana flower as well as edibles. On June 20th, 2017 the first 12 cultivators were licensed in PA. The first 27 Dispensary licences were announced on June 29th, with 52 dispensary locations approved. Both the Cultivation Centers and Dispensary must be open and operational within 6 months of getting their license. In the end, there will be a total 25 cultivators that will be permitted along with 50 dispensary licenses (for up to 150 dispensaries), the second round of licenses have currently been awarded as well.
February 15, 2018 was an historic day in the Keystone State. Less than two years after the governor signed Act 16 into law, dispensaries began selling medical marijuana to patients and caregivers. Pennsylvania is expected to be one of the largest medical marijuana markets in the country, and those involved in implementation should be applauded for reaching this point ahead of schedule.
Governor Wolf recently came out in favor of legalizing cannabis for recreational use. Wolf arrived at this position following Lt. Governor John Fetterman’s 67-county listening tour. As part of the tour, Fetterman participated in town-hall style meetings to gauge the support for legalizing marijuana and found that of those who “voiced their opinions, the majority supported legalization.”
The tour results are consistent with a March Franklin & Marshall College Poll that shows 59 percent, or nearly seven in 10 voters, support the idea of legalizing marijuana.
In October, 2 PA democratic state senators introduced two rec bills but pa has a republican controlled senate so any legislation can be road blocked.
The employer submits employee information to the state.
Background Check Requirements
The employer must submit fingerprints for a background check for each employee.
Scroll down or Click here to purchase through EventBrite
Looking for even more advanced cannabis training?
Check out our advanced class – a deep dive into Cannabinoids, Terpenes, and Flavonoids! Click Here
Not ready to purchase a training seat yet? Register with HempStaff to be emailed about future training courses.
Promo Code: HempStaff
Valid thru 7/31