CONGRATS MISSOURI! You have passed Amendment 2 allowing medical marijuana! This course is an intense 4 hour cannabis training for dispensary jobs in Missouri,
CONGRATS MISSOURI! You have passed Amendment 2 allowing medical marijuana! This course is an intense 4 hour cannabis training for dispensary jobs in Missouri, with certification test, to prepare you to work in a Medical Marijuana Dispensary. 192 Dispensary Licenses were announced on January 24th! These companies will be looking for trained employees in 2020!
Scroll down or Click here to purchase through EventBrite
LIVE WEBINAR April 25th, 2020 @ 9AM CST
$179 Early Bird thru 4/16
Click here to check out our most recent article in Kansas City Business Journal
This a Professional Training Course to teach you what you need to know about cannabis and your state’s Cannabis Laws so that you have the knowledge needed to apply to work in a marijuana dispensary. The material is presented in a fast paced, 4 hour course with a summary exam at the end to get your certificate of completion. The goal of this class is to help you understand the cannabis industry and cannabis products, as well as help boost your resume and give you the knowledge you need to speak intelligently when you land that interview for an opening at a dispensary in the near future.
For those with no legal experience to put on a resume, training greatly increases your chances of getting a job in the marijuana industry! On average, a Marijuana business owner gets over 200 resumes for every opening they post! With HempStaff Training on your resume – you WILL stand out from the crowd!
Many owners across the nation have taken our course, and they all agree – they will look for HempStaff trained employees first when interviewing for entry level dispensary employees – as they know our course gives them the cannabis knowledge to help them succeed. Certainly not every business owner has heard of us, but all owners can agree that some training is better than no training.
How will this course help you get a job in a Marijuana Dispensary?
1) We offer a resume review, to get your resume looking exactly how cannabis business owners like it
2) Training on your resume will get you noticed when you apply to a dispensary and lead to more interviews
3) The knowledge you learn in class allows you to speak intelligently and speak to points the dispensary managers want to hear, giving you a much greater chance of landing the job.
4) When HempStaff clients come to us looking for Budtenders, our trained students, that live in their area, will be contacted first!
This training focuses on Dispensary Agents, or Budtenders, the person that works behind the counter of a marijuana dispensary. At HempStaff, we believe they need to be trained since they are the product specialists whose main responsibility is to be an expert on all cannabis products. This person must be trained to work with patients and customers and help educate on how cannabis can alleviate some of their symptoms. Dispensary agents must be able suggest which products may work best and also how to use these products and what the appropriate dosages should be.
After passing this cannabis dispensary training for Missouri, HempStaff offers you a resume review to help you get your document looking the best that it can before you start sending it out for posted positions. And of course, when our recruiters are contracted to fill entry level dispensary agents or cultivation site workers, we review our student’s resumes and contact them first!
HempStaff, having held training in Missouri since 2019, is known as the go to company for dispensary training for Missouri marijuana dispensaries. We are the ONLY Dispensary Training Course that employs someone with 4+ years of legal cannabis experience, including dispensary management experience, as our head trainer! We know the value of having our students be able to ask questions that only someone with this much experience can actually answer.
Please Note: DO NOT put ANY illegal experience on your resume for a job in the marijuana industry! Unless you have experience working in a dispensary, this training will be what you can put on your resume to let employers know you have the knowledge and ambition they are looking for when selecting candidates to interview. Taking this training shows you have the motivation to obtain professional training in the subject of marijuana and truly desire to be the best Dispensary Employee you can be!
What you will learn in this Cannabis Dispensary Training for Missouri:
- State specific Laws and what to expect in Marijuana Dispensaries
- How Marijuana helps patients and the power of different cannabinoids and terpenes
- Marijuana and the symptoms that it can minimize or alleviate
- All Marijuana products that may be available and how to direct a patient to use them
- How to recommend the appropriate Marijuana dosage
- How to greet customers and speak with them to understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Marijuana product and dosage to help them have a positive experience
- The Endocannabinoid system: Learn how this little known system in your body uses the cannabinoids to help alleviate ailments
- The main cannabinoids in cannabis (THC, CBD, CBN, etc) and what each can do for your patients
- The ailments/diseases medical cannabis can be recommended for and which cannabinoids / terpenes work best for symptoms associated with these diseases
- How to manage Point of Sale systems, Inventory Systems and Security in the Cannabis Industry
- A Day in the Life of a Dispensary Agent or Budtender
- Our trainer, with 4+ years of experience working in a marijuana dispensary, will teach you what you need to know to be a knowledgeable, compassionate and professional marijuana employee in this new exciting industry.
- There will be a question and answer session as well, so bring all your questions regarding marijuana dispensaries!
At the end of the cannabis training for Missouri dispensary jobs, you will be given a 20 question exam that you must pass with 75% in order to get your HempStaff Certification.
We know that laws are constantly updated in the cannabis industry. That’s why, once you take our professional training class, you are welcome to return to any future training session, based on availability, at no charge!
The HempStaff Certification was created so that we can be sure that any candidate we send to our client for an interview is trained and qualified. In addition to any possible job openings through HempStaff, students are encouraged to list the HempStaff Certification and Training as education/professional training on their resume when applying for industry jobs on their own.
Many of our students have used our networked, some even in our class, to search out their own opportunities to obtain jobs on their own. Dozens of dispensary owners have attended our classes as well – so we suggest business casual attire. There are many opportunities to explore once you are properly trained! Now is the time to get training for Missouri cannabis dispensary jobs and get into this industry before it explodes nationally over the next couple years!
Missouri voters approved Medical Marijuana in November of 2018.
Medical marijuana facility license issuance is expected to occur on the following schedule:
- Testing facilities: approximately December 19, 2019 – COMPLETED!
- Transportation facilities: approximately December 23, 2019 – COMPLETED!
- Cultivation facilities: approximately December 26, 2019 – COMPLETED!
- Infused Products Manufacturing facilities: January 10, 2020 – COMPLETED!
- Dispensary facilities: approximately January 24, 2020 – COMPLETED!
- Seed to Sale: January 31, 2020 – COMPLETED!
The employer is responsible for listing employee information in their license application.
Background Check Requirements
All owners who hold any portion of the economic or voting interest of the facility who will also have access to medical marijuana or the medical marijuana facility, and all officers, directors, board members, managers, and employees identified in the application must submit fingerprints for a criminal record check within the six months prior to submission of the facility’s application.